Do you already know the immortal love of Angelika and Helmut? Have you ever heard of the poignant story of Iole and Liscari?
Do you know that in Cervia there have been secret passages that every lover has certainly used?
This and many other curiosities in the guided tour dedicated to love and Valentine's Day.
Loves that have been consummated among the architecture of the city of salt.
Time: the visit starts half an hour before sunset (the time will be confirmed when booking)
Duration: 2 hours
Meeting point (15 min before the start time):
San Michele Tower
via Evangelisti, 4
48015 Cervia RA
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- GREEN PASS CERTIFICATION REQUIRED from 12 years onwards
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase of guided tours is strongly recommended.
- We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail email@example.com every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Categoria Visit Romagna
- Cervia (RA)
- Meeting point
- Meeting Point:
San Michele Tower
Via Evangelisti, 4, 48015 Cervia (RA)
*please note that in order to participate in the activity you must present GREEN PASS or a negative swab certificate from the last 48 hours.
- Categoria Destinazione per Festività