Who has never wanted to experience the thrill of being offshore and sailing in peace along the coast?
In Cervia it can be done aboard the ancient Passatore. A traditional boat for excursions, built entirely of wood by the historic shipwright Peppino Sartini of Cervia.
One hour and a half at sea to dive into never experienced sensations, calm, relaxation and smiles in the middle of the sea. Don't miss this experience.
Welcome on board!
From 15 May to 30 September 2021
Monday to Friday from 9,30 to 11,00 am or from 11,00 to 12,30 am
How to use:
The excursion can only be booked online at least 24 hours before going out to sea
Payment for the excursion takes place directly on board. Cervia Turismo offers only the reservation service.
In case of adverse sea conditions the excursion can be canceled.
Circolo Nautico Cervia
- Via Leoncavallo 9
48015 Cervia RA
Cost of the excursion:
The cost 5 Euro is a reservation fee.
The cost of the excursion of € 15.00 per person will be paid directly to the skipper before departure.
Tour in safety:
- The use of a protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 and over
- It is mandatory to always keep a distance of at least one meter from other people who do not belong to your family
- We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes early
- In case of illness, we ask you to stay at home. If you have booked for a date or a time in which you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking at 0544 974400 or by email email@example.com every day from 9.30 to 18.30 .
- Categoria Visit Romagna
- Meeting point
- Circolo Nautico - Via Leoncavallo, 9
48015 Cervia RA
- Categoria Destinazione per Festività