Guided tour at the San Domenico museums in Forlì, with bus transport from Cervia .
The exhibition "Dante. La visione dell'arte" wants to give a reinterpretation of Dante and his work through the images that contribute to make him popular all over the world, from the III century until the X century. It's an international exhibition with the introduction of different works from different world collection.
Every friday from 11 june until 9 july
Visit duartion: about 1 hour
Price: € 18 per person - PAYABLE LOCALLY
11/06 at 1.30 p.m.
18/06 at 2.40 p.m.
25/06 at 2.40 p.m.
02/07 at 2.40 p.m.
09/07 at 2.40 p.m.
Meeting point :
48015 Cervia RA
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase of guided tours is strongly recommended.
- We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Categoria Visit Romagna
- Cervia (RA)
- Meeting point
- TICKET PRICE TO BE PAID ON SITE
48015 Cervia (RA)
- Categoria Destinazione per Festività