SAVE THE DATE
A unique experience between sea and hills
22 JUNE - 13 and 27 JULY - 10 and 24 AUGUST 2021
Guided group excursion from Cervia.
Who imagines a wild coast, steep on the sea, a very blue sea and a panoramic path to be covered on foot and by bike, savoring the sense of freedom and discovery a few kilometers from Rimini?
The San Bartolo Park offers all this: a paradisiacal stretch of coast to admire and protect.
We leave in the morning at 8.30 by train and after just an hour by train we arrive at the Cattolica / Gabicce Mare station.
From Gabicce Mare begins the beautiful ride towards Gabicce Monte where the path 151 that runs along the entire coast of the Park starts, a fantastic path with gentle ups and downs and a beautiful sea view.
Arrive in Pesaro for a refreshment and a drink and then go back to admire the coast on the other side.
Return to Cervia by train in the afternoon.
Alternative: those who are tired can return to Cervia from Pesaro by halving the route.
The San Bartolo Tour Park
is an almost entirely off-road route of 50 kilometers, 1,320 m. in altitude, with alternating paths, cycle paths, dirt, dirt road and asphalt. Recommended bikes: gravel, mountain bike, trekking, e-bike.
The cost is € 35.00 per person
- Departure from Cervia, a historic village on the Adriatic Sea, to reach Gabicce Mare, Gabicce Monte up to Pesaro
The price includes:
Transfer by train
Specialized cycling tour guide
Cervia Bike Tourism
Via Evangelisti 4 - 48015 Cervia
+39 0544 916280
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase is strongly recommended.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Categoria Visit Romagna
- Cervia (RA)
- Meeting point
- Meeting Point:
San Michele Tower
Via Evangelisti, 4, 48015 Cervia (RA)