SAVE THE DATE
Romagna packs an incredible variety of natural landscapes into a small territory.
6 - 8 MAY 2022
The beautiful hills covered in vineyards, variegated by unique rock formations such as the spungone and the calanchi, dotted with medieval villages, castles, spas with sulphurous and oligomineral waters and small cities of art, all the way to the mountains that touch 2000 metres and offer enchanting landscapes in every season. All enriched by the famous cuisine of Romagna and washed down with an intensely flavoured wine.
The rocky formation of the spungone, formed by the mixture of sea shells held together by limestone cement, forms a particular rocky ridge that runs through the hills of Romagna from Bertinoro to Castrocaro Terme, offering panoramic and fun off-road routes.
The Romagna Bike Tour
is an almost entirely off-road route of 132 hilly kilometres, divided into 3 stages to have fun discovering a wonderful territory.
The cost of the package is € 355.00 per person in doubleroom
The price includes:
- 1st stage: departure from Cervia, a historic town on the Adriatic Sea, to reach Bertinoro, the most famous town in Italy for its wine - free lunch in Cesena, dinner in a typical restaurant in Bertinoro and overnight stay in a 3-star hotel;
- 2nd stage: from Bertinoro to Castrocaro Terme a spectacular up and down on the Spungone ridge - free lunch in Predappio, dinner in the village and overnight stay in hotel***;
- 3rd stage: from Castrocaro the Spungone ridge accompanies us to Terra del Sole where we continue through panoramic gullies to the solitary Torre di Oriolo and then on to Faenza, a city famous for its artistic ceramics. Lunch in Faenza and return to Cervia by train.
- 3 overnight stays with breakfast in Hotel*** (1 in Cervia, 1 in Bertinoro, 1 in Castrocaro)
- 2 dinners in typical restaurants
- Wine tasting in Bertinoro
- Luggage transport
- Professional cycling guide along the route
- train from Faenza back to Cervia
Single room: € 45,00
4 star hotel: € 50,00
MTB rental: € 75,00
Ebike rental: € 115,00
extension of stay in Cervia
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase is strongly recommended.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail email@example.com every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Categoria Visit Romagna
- Cervia (RA)
- Meeting point
- Meeting Point:
San Michele Tower
Via Evangelisti, 4, 48015 Cervia (RA)
- Categoria Destinazione per Festività