CERVIA – VENICE
Relaxed cycling in front of the wonderful scenery of nature
SAVE THE DATE
13-16 MAY 2021
The Po Delta, a wetland environment unique in Europe where hundreds of birds including herons and pink flamingos live and nest, where land and water alternate between breathtaking views and great silences, where wild horses and deer run through the pine forests and where unique gastronomic specialities offer unmistakable flavours.
The Rotta del Sale bike Experience
is stress free because it allows you to cycle through this area in a group with a guide but respecting your time and space, it organises the basic services making the route easier and safer thanks also to the mechanical assistance available and it will make you live a unique experience in nature.
Rotta del Sale bike Experience
Guided group trip for e-bikes - Mountain bikes - Gravel - Trekking bikes
278 km in 4 stages
1. Day: departure from Cervia to Comacchio through ancient pine forests and wide valleys
2. Day: from Comacchio to Porto Tolle, paths along the beach and between fishing ports
3. Day: from Porto Tolle to Chioggia an infinite puzzle between land and sea
4. Day: from Chioggia to Venice, between incredible tongues of land in the middle of the sea and ferries
per person in a double room – for bookings until 9 April 2021
per person in a double room – for bookings until 29 April 2021
The price includes:
- 4 nights and breakfast in hotel from 12 to 15 May
- Welcome dinner in Cervia
- 1 daily refreshment lunch point on the route
- 1 afternoon refreshment drink point
- GPX tracks of the route
- gift pack
- Luggage transport (1 per person)
- 5 ferry routes with bike supplement
- Professional bike guide
- mechanical assistance
- accident insurance
The price does not include:
- single room + € 60,00
- extension of stay in Cervia
- MTB rental € 100,00
- E-bike rental € 130,00
- Trekking bike rental € 70,00
- Dinners - Cervia Turismo can provide information on restaurants and menus that can be booked in advance on request
- Return to Cervia from Venice or in your own city of destination
- Travel cancellation insurance for health reasons and covid (optional)
- Anything not expressly mentioned in "the price includes".
The tour is open to all cycling tourists with good physical fitness, for a maximum of 50 people
due to limited accommodation capacity of the facilities.
Before the start, participants will receive a road book with information about the route, the indication of refreshment points and accommodation facilities, the numbers of the guide and mechanical assistance.
RESERVATIONS AND CANCELLATION TERMS
Reservations must be received no later than 29 April 2021
For cancellations of the event by the Authorities due to new Covid emergency there will be a full refund of the amount paid (minus handling fee of € 5.00)
Cancellation by the customer:
- Free cancellation up to 8 days before departure (16.00 on 04.05) with full refund of the amount paid (excluding € 20.00 handling fee)
- for cancellations of 7 to 4 days (up to 16.00 on 07.05) penalty of 50% of the amount paid
- for cancellations within 3 days before departure 100% penalty
Travel cancellation insurance for health reasons (also Covid) is optional.
In the event of bad weather, the guide will be entitled to propose alternative routes to reach the next stage in less time and maximum safety.
- The event is open to all cycle tourists, Italian and foreign, over the age of 18.
- All participants must download the GPX track of the route and be autonomous and responsible. Those who wish can ride the route together with the guided group.
- Helmet, water bottle, pump, revised bike for lights, brakes, emergency inner tube, appropriate clothing are required.
- Registration is only confirmed after payment of the package fee by 29 April 2021.
- If you are unable to participate after payment, the fee will be refunded within the cancellation period. Substitution of participants is possible.
- The Rotta del Sale bike experience is a non-competitive cycling and sporting event. It is therefore imperative to respect and observe the rules of the road.
- If the group exceeds 30 people there will be a second guide.
- To protect the environment of the Park, it is absolutely forbidden for participants to throw rubbish of any kind along the roads and paths, which must be placed in their own bags until they reach the appropriate containers, to disturb the wildlife present and to spoil the vegetation.
- The 4 refreshment points for lunch will be available free of charge to participants upon presentation of the ticket received at 12.30 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.. After that time, participants can eat at their own expense.
- The 3 afternoon refreshment points will be available from 15.30 to 17.30 upon presentation of the ticket. After this time the participant can eat at his own expense.
- The mechanical assistance will accompany the group on the asphalt road and on call will reach as much as possible with the vehicle and then by bike the exact point reported by mobile phone with google maps by those who need the intervention. The intervention will be free, but any spare parts will be charged.