Guided tour and fairy tales of good night at the Salt Museum of Cervia.
The activity is recommended for children from 5 to 10 years old. Up to 1 metre high, participation is free.
Adults pay only the entrance ticket directly to the museum.
Three dates are scheduled for the year 2021:
- June 24th
- July 22nd
- August 12th
The visit is made when 5 participants are reached.
Meeting point (15 min before the start time):
Torre San Michele
Via Evangelisti 4
48015 Cervia RA
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase of guided tours is strongly recommended.
- We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail email@example.com every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Categoria Visit Romagna
- Cervia (RA)
- Meeting point
- Meeting Point:
MUSA Salt Museum
Viale Nazario Sauro, 24, 48015 Cervia (RA)
- Categoria Destinazione per Festività