The House of Butterflies is the wonderful greenhouse of over 500 square meters where you can walk through a tropical forest, surrounded by many butterflies with spectacular colors from different parts of the world, and learn about their life cycle.
During the visit you will explore several interesting stops: the Butterfly Garden, the House of Insects and the Tropical Forest.
In the path inside the greenhouse we will meet banana trees, exotic plants and flowers, giant snails, carnivorous plants, but especially many incredible butterflies that fly free.
Jelenia Gora Avenue, 6/D
48015 Milano Marittima RA
Open from 2nd April to 31 May 2022
Friday - Saturday - Sunday and Holiday 9.30 - 18.00
1st June, July, August, 10 September
every day 9.30-19.00
Tuesday to Friday 9.30-18.00
October, 1st November
Friday - Saturday - Sunday and Holiday 9.30 - 17.00
Last entrance one hour before closing time
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase of guided tours is strongly recommended.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail email@example.com every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Categoria Visit Romagna
- Milano Marittima (RA)
- Meeting point
- Meeting Point:
House of Butterflies
Viale Jelenia Gora, 6/D, 48015 Milano Marittima (RA)
- Categoria Destinazione per Festività