The Butterfly House is the wonderful greenhouse of over 500 square meters where you can walk through a tropical forest, surrounded by many butterflies with spectacular colors from different parts of the world, and learn about their life cycle.
In the path inside the greenhouse we meet bananas tree, exotic plants and flowers, giant snails, carnivorous plants, but especially many incredible butterflies that fly free.
The Butterfly House is easily reached by a shuttle service from the following meeting points:
- 15.30 - Via Titano 51, bank side, Pinarella
- 15.40 - Via De Amicis, at Ristorante Pagoda, Cervia
- 15.45 - Lungomare G. Deledda, at the bus stop in front of hotel Conchiglia, Cervia
- 15.50 - Via Evangelisti 4, Torre San Michele, Cervia - Tourist Information Office
- 16.00 - Departure for Butterfly House
The price includes transport and the entrance ticket to the Butterfly House with guided tour.
- The use of the protective mask is mandatory for all visitors aged 6 years and over
- It is obligatory to always keep a distance of at least one metre from other people who do not belong to your household.
- Booking and online purchase of guided tours is strongly recommended.
- We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes in advance.
- One person can enter the Tourist Information Office one at a time at a time, after having put on the mask and sanitized his hands by means of a special gel dispenser at the entrance.
- In case of illness, we ask to stay home. If you have booked for a date or time when you can no longer participate, you can contact the Tourist Information Office of Cervia to change your booking on +39 0544 974400 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org every day from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm.
- Categoria Visit Romagna
- Pinarella di Cervia (RA)
- Meeting point
- Categoria Destinazione per Festività